Clans of the Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Allegiances
Site Announcments
Welcome to Clans of the Sky! We have officially reopened! Be sure if you are an older member to state this in your bio, all current members we advise you to finish putting up your character bio's so it doesn't cause confusion to our new members. Roleplay is in full bloom! New member's if your confused about anything be sure to shoot one of the staff members a pm! We welcome you and hope you enjoy your stay! Last Updated: October 8th, 2016
Weather
The day's are getting short and morning's have more of a bite to them which means Leaf-fall is here and soon Leaf-bare! Hurry up medicine cats! Make sure you stock up on herbs and plants for leaf-bare, wouldn't want to have a green-cough breakout, now would we?
Latest topics
» The brittle breeze of the cliff.
October OTM's [VOTING] EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 11:34 am by Little

» glitched.
October OTM's [VOTING] EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 1:50 am by Guest

» Follow In My Paw Steps
October OTM's [VOTING] EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 5:00 pm by Masquerade

» Town of Glass and Ice
October OTM's [VOTING] EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 2:57 am by Guest

» Origin
October OTM's [VOTING] EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 12:17 pm by Guest

» Goldenheart from Owlclan.
October OTM's [VOTING] EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 3:03 pm by Baxter

Affiliating
Static Sites
angels&thieves

Sister Sites

October OTM's [VOTING]

Go down 
+3
Butterfly
Purestar
Masquerade
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Masquerade
Adminstrator
Adminstrator
Masquerade

Freshkill : 9760

Leader Stats
Leader Lives:
October OTM's [VOTING] Left_bar_bleue7/9October OTM's [VOTING] Empty_bar_bleue  (7/9)
Relations: Sootblaze (mate) & Silentsong(adopted son)

October OTM's [VOTING] Empty
PostSubject: October OTM's [VOTING]   October OTM's [VOTING] EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 5:09 am

On normal occasions voting for OTM's would happen on the first of every month, but as you can see it isn't because I'm late. Our first OTM's will just have to break tradition. Please fill out the code I provided below. A list of the different OTM's that will be displayed are below, have fun!

• Relationship of the Month
  • Member of the month
  • Clan of the Month
  • Character of the Month
  • Quote of the Month
  • Thread of the Month

Relationships can be of siblings, friendships, mates(romance), or enemies. Quotes can be of anything a member posted in their roleplay posts, it doesn't necessarily have to be spoken by the character. The other OTM's are self-explanatory.

Code:

[b][color=#0099ff]Relationship of the Month[/color]:[/b]
[b][color=#0099ff]Member of the month[/color]:[/b]
[b][color=#0099ff]Clan of the Month[/color]:[/b]
[b][color=#0099ff]Character of the Month[/color]:[/b]
[b][color=#0099ff]Quote of the Month[/color]:[/b]
[b][color=#0099ff]Thread of the Month[/color]:[/b]
Back to top Go down
http://seekingredemption.forumotion.com/
Purestar
Site Owner
Site Owner
Purestar

Freshkill : 8384

Leader Stats
Leader Lives:
October OTM's [VOTING] Left_bar_bleue6/9October OTM's [VOTING] Empty_bar_bleue  (6/9)
Relations: Quickpaw, Jump-paw(kits)--Bluefrost, Hollowsoul, Emberflame(closest friends/senior warriors)

PostSubject: Re: October OTM's [VOTING]   October OTM's [VOTING] EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 10:22 pm

I would like to add really quickly that you can vote for yourself, but it's recommended you give someone else a shot, of course!

Relationship of the Month: Yarrowsong x Shywhisper 
Member of the month: Butterfly!<3
Clan of the Month: Hawkclan
Character of the Month: Haha Ignitingflame!
Quote of the Month:
Thread of the Month: Playing About(Owlclan thread)

Last edited by Purestar on Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://cotsv2.forumotion.com/
Butterfly
Butterfly

Freshkill : 2995

Leader Stats
Leader Lives:
October OTM's [VOTING] Left_bar_bleue9/9October OTM's [VOTING] Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)
Relations:

PostSubject: Re: October OTM's [VOTING]   October OTM's [VOTING] EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 11:38 pm

Member of the month: @Lockejaw! A new user, certainly, however...I feel they have settled into our community really well and have created a really epic character (Yarrowsong) and have already spent some time getting their medicine cat involved with their clan. It's great to see!
Clan of the Month: HawkClan - they've had a lot of really active, and really interesting roleplaying happening at the moment. I'm loving having a character in there.
Character of the Month: Amberstar (played by @shadow) because she handled that sass so well...Or, so terribly...Regardless, she was fiery! Daamn. Ignitingshadow & Yarrowsong are really close seconds!
Quote of the Month: "I do not need anyone's approval to join kit tag. And for the record, all of you have to respect and obey me. I'm the leader and I ultimately get the last word. Not you or any of your playful brothers." - Amberstar of HawkClan (@shadow).
Thread of the Month: Laying About .

Will the OTM's go on display somewhere, or simply be available via a thread?
Will winners get something extra? E.G; Fresh-kill?

I didn't add a relationship because I didn't have any awesome ideas. :p

Back to top Go down
Lockejaw
Lockejaw

Freshkill : 2879

Leader Stats
Leader Lives:
October OTM's [VOTING] Left_bar_bleue9/9October OTM's [VOTING] Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)
Relations:

PostSubject: Re: October OTM's [VOTING]   October OTM's [VOTING] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 6:37 am

Relationship of the Month: Ignitingshade x Otterfern (only because Yarrow x Shy was already nominated, and they're the only relationships I know)
Member of the month: @Butterfly! I think she's done really well in becoming a moderator, and I like how she roleplays. Her characters are awesome, and she's done a really good job!
Clan of the Month: HawkClan - it's been awesome having a char there, and a lot of activity is going on. Amberstar is a great leader for it.
Character of the Month: Amberstar, roleplayed by @Shadow! She's an awesome fiery leader.
Quote of the Month: I don't know..
Thread of the Month: Laying About.

And eeee! Thank you Purestar and Butterfly for nominating me and my stuff twice!! ^-^
Back to top Go down
Masquerade
Adminstrator
Adminstrator
Masquerade

Freshkill : 9760

Leader Stats
Leader Lives:
October OTM's [VOTING] Left_bar_bleue7/9October OTM's [VOTING] Empty_bar_bleue  (7/9)
Relations: Sootblaze (mate) & Silentsong(adopted son)

PostSubject: Re: October OTM's [VOTING]   October OTM's [VOTING] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 9:23 am

@Butterfly - Yes the nominated will be getting Freshkill as a reward. I will be displaying the OTM's as a widget on the side of the forum.

Relationship of the Month: Honestly a hard one, I'll have to go with Amberstar and Ignitingshde. They aren't mates or friends, but they sure do have a subordinate and officer like relationship, if that makes any sense.
Member of the month: I'll have to say Lockejaw. They have been active and an instigator when it came to roleplay.
Clan of the Month: HawkClan - A very active clan with tons of interacting roleplay.
Character of the Month: Hm, a hard one. I would have to say Ignitingshade again.
Quote of the Month: "We are all born, only just to die in the end. What do we accomplish in that time frame?" Ignitingshade is dark... and philosophical.
Thread of the Month: I'll have to say Laying About
Back to top Go down
http://seekingredemption.forumotion.com/
Shadow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Shadow

Freshkill : 9716

Leader Stats
Leader Lives:
Relations: AmberStar

PostSubject: Re: October OTM's [VOTING]   October OTM's [VOTING] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 11:14 pm

Relationship of the Month: Not sure yet...
Member of the month: I have to say either Butterfly or Lockejaw. ^^ They are both very active members and are phenomenal roleplayers.
Clan of the Month: HawkClan! It's very active.
Character of the Month: Ignitingshade-- His rude behavior causes drama.
Quote of the Month: "I do not need anyone's approval to join kit tag. And for the record, all of you have to respect and obey me. I'm the leader and I ultimately get the last word. Not you or any of your playful brothers." AmberStar was responding to Ignitingshade's remark.
Thread of the Month: Laying About
Back to top Go down
Breezyb3
Breezyb3

Freshkill : 2892

PostSubject: Re: October OTM's [VOTING]   October OTM's [VOTING] EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 1:23 am

[b]Relationship of the Month: Not sure yet...
[b]Member of the month: Butterfly
[b]Clan of the Month: HawkClan
[b]Character of the Month: Ignitingshade. He seems pretty cool underneath his generally rude character.
[b]Quote of the Month: I don't know... so many really good ones
[b]Thread of the Month: Playing About
Back to top Go down
Valérie
Adminstrator
Adminstrator
Valérie

Freshkill : 7134

PostSubject: Re: October OTM's [VOTING]   October OTM's [VOTING] EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 4:05 pm

Relationship of the Month: I'll have to go with Yarrow x Shy; I love me some forbidden romance~!
Member of the month: Butterfly; she's been super helpful around the site, and I greatly appreciate everything she's done to help us out! Not to mention, she's an amazing roleplayer!
Clan of the Month: HawkClan - also because it's very active.
Character of the Month: Ignitingshade - he's a very well thought out character, and very amusing!
Quote of the Month: Aaaaaaaaa, I dunno. There's so many! @.@
Thread of the Month: Laying About, undoubtedly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: October OTM's [VOTING]   October OTM's [VOTING] Empty

Back to top Go down

October OTM's [VOTING]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clans of the Sky :: Hang Out :: OTM's-
Jump to: