Clans of the Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Allegiances
Site Announcments
Welcome to Clans of the Sky! We have officially reopened! Be sure if you are an older member to state this in your bio, all current members we advise you to finish putting up your character bio's so it doesn't cause confusion to our new members. Roleplay is in full bloom! New member's if your confused about anything be sure to shoot one of the staff members a pm! We welcome you and hope you enjoy your stay! Last Updated: October 8th, 2016
Weather
The day's are getting short and morning's have more of a bite to them which means Leaf-fall is here and soon Leaf-bare! Hurry up medicine cats! Make sure you stock up on herbs and plants for leaf-bare, wouldn't want to have a green-cough breakout, now would we?
Latest topics
» The brittle breeze of the cliff.
About ''little'' EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 11:34 am by Little

» glitched.
About ''little'' EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 1:50 am by Guest

» Follow In My Paw Steps
About ''little'' EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 5:00 pm by Masquerade

» Town of Glass and Ice
About ''little'' EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 2:57 am by Guest

» Origin
About ''little'' EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 12:17 pm by Guest

» Goldenheart from Owlclan.
About ''little'' EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 3:03 pm by Baxter

Affiliating
Static Sites
angels&thieves

Sister Sites

About ''little''

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Little
Little

Freshkill : 2755

Leader Stats
Leader Lives:
About ''little'' Left_bar_bleue9/9About ''little'' Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)
Relations:

About ''little'' Empty
PostSubject: About ''little''   About ''little'' EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 8:18 am

Hello, i'm Éryka!

Why my name is Little?
It's a ironic name, everyone who see me says that i'm tall!

Why i chose this site to begin a roleplay?
1.The characters have realistics appearences, i prefer realistic cats than cats with silly things, like: ''Oh look! This is rainbowstar! She is a she-cat with a rainbow fur, tiny wings and a unicorn horn! Also, she is a big cat, she is so big that she has the size of a adult tyronasaur'', I really hate when people make a strange cat like that, because, don't make sense and i don't know how the person will roleplay with this thing.

2.The characters have flaws.
I really don't like when people make their characters perfect, no one is perfect, because this makes the roleplay SUPER BORING.

3.The characters don't have stupid powers by stupid reasons.
because looks dumb, obviously.

4.The people here are good at roleplay.
These people here make detailed posts, i feel like i'm reading a book of warriors, because the people here describe every action very well, reflecting the personality of the characters.

Appearence? I don't want to reveal my face or say something about it.

Facts!

*I born and raised in Brazil, and i'm still living in Brazil.
*I really hate the  most musics in my country, the musics is always about a something sinful.
*I don't know the other people here, but when the girls do 15 in my country, the girls will have a party comemoration, when i do 15 years, i really don't want a party, i hate parties because it's so noisy!
*I had chikenpox.
*I'm very quiet and shy if i don't know you.
*I love sweet things! Especially chocolate.
*I love videogames.
*I have a twin brother who don't looks like me.

Nothing much interesting happened in my life, honestly i think my life is pretty normal, thats why sometimes i think that i would be a background character in a cartoon or anime.

Also, i don't watch much cartoons, i prefer the animes(i really like romantic animes, lol).

My personality?

I don't know how describe my personality, one person already said that i'm honest, other person said that i'm quiet...Eh, i don't know, just the part that i'm quiet.
Back to top Go down
Masquerade
Adminstrator
Adminstrator
Masquerade

Freshkill : 9760

Leader Stats
Leader Lives:
About ''little'' Left_bar_bleue7/9About ''little'' Empty_bar_bleue  (7/9)
Relations: Sootblaze (mate) & Silentsong(adopted son)

About ''little'' Empty
PostSubject: Re: About ''little''   About ''little'' EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 1:48 pm

It's nice to get to know a little bit about you and I'm proud of the reasons why you joined us! I agree when it comes to detailed posts, I don't like it either when people don't put a lot of effort in their posts. It's very annoying. I also hate it when people make unrealistic looking creatures unless it's a fantasy site of course xD.

I apologize that there isn't a lot of action going on here. COTS seems it be in a pickle as the founder isn't here at the moment. I hope to get to have the chance to rp with you once I get my muse back.
Back to top Go down
http://seekingredemption.forumotion.com/
Baxter
Adminstrator
Adminstrator
Baxter

Freshkill : 8110

About ''little'' Empty
PostSubject: Re: About ''little''   About ''little'' EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 6:38 pm

honestly we are all kind of busy at the moment,and pure is suffering very heavily from them right now. i am trying to keep this site up and running and i sadly believe im not doing very well. For i too am busy with a tough school that gives me so much homework im in bed by the time i finish

I do agree with you as well! unrealistic cats just,make things to out of place,as well as making someone to perfect or to powerful,but also to flawed that they have no redeeming qualities. Putting every ounce of your own sadess into a single character.

with this website,i want to make sure none of that happens
Back to top Go down
Little
Little

Freshkill : 2755

Leader Stats
Leader Lives:
About ''little'' Left_bar_bleue9/9About ''little'' Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)
Relations:

About ''little'' Empty
PostSubject: Re: About ''little''   About ''little'' EmptyTue Nov 29, 2016 11:07 am

The reasons to why the people here is not online it's understanble, no one needs to say sorry Very Happy.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About ''little'' Empty
PostSubject: Re: About ''little''   About ''little'' Empty

Back to top Go down

About ''little''
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clans of the Sky :: Hang Out :: Meet & Greet-
Jump to: