Clans of the Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Allegiances
Site Announcments
Welcome to Clans of the Sky! We have officially reopened! Be sure if you are an older member to state this in your bio, all current members we advise you to finish putting up your character bio's so it doesn't cause confusion to our new members. Roleplay is in full bloom! New member's if your confused about anything be sure to shoot one of the staff members a pm! We welcome you and hope you enjoy your stay! Last Updated: October 8th, 2016
Weather
The day's are getting short and morning's have more of a bite to them which means Leaf-fall is here and soon Leaf-bare! Hurry up medicine cats! Make sure you stock up on herbs and plants for leaf-bare, wouldn't want to have a green-cough breakout, now would we?
Latest topics
» The brittle breeze of the cliff.
A little bit about Masqu EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 11:34 am by Little

» glitched.
A little bit about Masqu EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 1:50 am by Guest

» Follow In My Paw Steps
A little bit about Masqu EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 5:00 pm by Masquerade

» Town of Glass and Ice
A little bit about Masqu EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 2:57 am by Guest

» Origin
A little bit about Masqu EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 12:17 pm by Guest

» Goldenheart from Owlclan.
A little bit about Masqu EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 3:03 pm by Baxter

Affiliating
Static Sites
angels&thieves

Sister Sites

A little bit about Masqu

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Masquerade
Adminstrator
Adminstrator
Masquerade

Freshkill : 9760

Leader Stats
Leader Lives:
A little bit about Masqu Left_bar_bleue7/9A little bit about Masqu Empty_bar_bleue  (7/9)
Relations: Sootblaze (mate) & Silentsong(adopted son)

A little bit about Masqu Empty
PostSubject: A little bit about Masqu   A little bit about Masqu EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 3:16 pm

Introduction;
Hello loves! Here you can learn a little more about me and who I am and my hobbies, etc. I hope you enjoy!

My name is Annissa and I am 15 years old. I will be turning 16 this October, it will be my golden and sweet 16th birthday and I'm totally excited. I'm a bit of a nerd when it comes to animals and hope I can do something with them when I'm older. Most people don't say or spell my name correctly. I was named after a girl who had some kind of cancer and ultimately my aunt who had cancer named me. My aunt died 3 months prior to my birth. Everyone in my family says I like an exact replica of my aunt. I have a similar looks and personality as my aunt. I have a best friend named Josh and he actually was supposed to be born October 16th, I believe, while I was supposed to be born on November 3rd. Instead I was born October 16th while he was born November 3rd. Ever since he says I cheated.

Appearance;
I'm African American and White with a little bit of Hispanic and Irish in me. I'm 5'9" tall with brown eyes and brown hair. I have just recently cut my hair since it was a struggle to manage and care for my hair and it thickness and kinky knots. I'm a tomboy and abhor wearing girly things. I don't use makeup since I feel fake and superficial, I want people to see me as me not some product that makes me "beautiful".

Habits
I tend to jump to topic to topic, I never really focuse on one thing. I normally shake and rub my thumb and pointer finger together when I'm nervous.

Interesting Facts;
I have a double jointed jaw and can wiggle my ears. I can also somewhat raise my left eyebrow up while my right eyebrow is still. I'm the oldest out of six siblings. I'm also interested in geneology, graphic design, photo manipulation, animals, computer science, and so many other things. I quite literally crave knowledge and I'm always on the look out for new information.

Interests; Photo manipulation, graphic design, computer science, game design, geneology, and reading. Criminology, law school, and animal training / groomer. I'm also a big gamer, I love playing games, however I'm not a crazy gamer. Someone who dedicates their life on gaming (besides YouTubers) and allows their life go by. I'm not that kind of gamer.

Wanted Career When Older Or Current; I honestly don't know. I want to do many things, but I don't know what. I want to learn how to build sites and do graphic design and photo manipulation. I also want to try out law school, geneology, and something to do with animals.

Status;
I'm single and I have no means to get a boy friend.

jobs;
Don't have one yet, besides mowing our 1 1.5 acre.

Personality;
In a way I'm quite and reserved, I like to observe people before I actually go up and talk to you. I'm a little socially awkward since I don't interact with people often. I am a very sarcastic person and in a way I can be hilarious. I'm very protective of my siblings and will do absolutely anything for them. If it came down to me and them it will always be them. I will always choose them. Like I mentioned above I'm a bit of a nerd. I'm always looking information up.

At times I can seem insensitive because I'm indifferent to a lot of things. This causes problems for me and my mom because she's the most sensitive in the family. I honestly don't try to be rude or anything, but I'm also blunt. I don't suger coat things as I don't see why you have too. Often times this is seen as rude and gets me in trouble. I also tend to question people's authority, I'm not very good taking direction as I am giving them. I absolutely hate it when my mom says that she's the adult and that's why I should listen to her. I despise that reason, it's stupid and unfair. However I think this is every parent and child relationship. In a way I'm argumentative. I enjoy debating with others and won't hesitate to voice out my opinions. I don't really like it when people show their affection for one another right in my face, I get easily annoyed by that whole lovey dovey shit, and would rather not deal with it.

I'm an Old Soul which is hard on me when I'm attracted to older places. I hate crowds and crowded areas, I also despise spiders or anything with more than four legs and two eyes. I love the color black, dark grey, and a navy blue. The lightest color I like is a seafoam green or emerald green. I have a phobia of heights, mannequins, mascots, and clowns. I mean you don't know who's under there. I crave knowledge and my motto is "Knowledge is power and power is knowledge". Before I forget I'm female!

Historical events;

When I was in 4th grad I got mono AKA the kissing disease, for those of you that don't know mono is it just makes you really really tired. All you wanna do is sleep and that's the only cure. I had a rare case where I had it for a year, my numbers were high so all I did was sleep and sleep. I also had pneumonia in both lungs when I was 9 or 10, I was in the hospital for a few weeks it was really bad where they thought I wasn't going to survive. But I did! Beat that Mother Nature! I also recently just got over a concussion. I do have a history of sleep walking and night terrors when I was younger (p.s that's how I got my concussion, by sleep walking. Rolling Eyes ). And I just recently got over my second concussion. This one I lost a whole week full of memories and haven't recalled them yet. I hit my head on a sharp edge of something at the base of my neck where it meets my skull. I more than likely will never recall those memories again. I also have a weak immune system and catch the smallest of things. A common cold can turn deadly for me.

Last edited by Masquerade on Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://seekingredemption.forumotion.com/
Valérie
Adminstrator
Adminstrator
Valérie

Freshkill : 7134

PostSubject: Re: A little bit about Masqu   A little bit about Masqu EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 4:45 pm

Aaaaaaa it's so great to learn about you! We have some in common, it seems! My sister had mono once, though it only lasted a month. I can't imagine what it'd be like to have it for a year, along with pneumonia. That must have been awful. I'm glad you beat it, though. CCC:
Back to top Go down
Butterfly
Butterfly

Freshkill : 2995

Leader Stats
Leader Lives:
A little bit about Masqu Left_bar_bleue9/9A little bit about Masqu Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)
Relations:

PostSubject: Re: A little bit about Masqu   A little bit about Masqu EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 2:16 am

OHH SWEET 16. But you can't even do anything fun when you hit 16.
Any plans? Birthday party? Sleepover with friends? Movies?

Your best friend seems pretty sweet! Gotta' love the besties!

I wear make up all the time <3 however... There's a trick to wearing it. If you wear just a little, then you don't look fake and superficial. If you wear it to the point it LOOKS like you're wearing make up? Hunny, I think it's a bit much.. :c Wearing just a little is nice as it simply amplifies the features you want to appear more noticeable. However, when I was 16, I was totally against make up as well. I was never really interested in it. The thing is. I mean, like.. You don't wear make up for other people. You wear it for yourself. Or, I do at least. My friends and previous partners have seen me without it on, tonnnesss of times. It's just something that helps me feel better about myself sometimes, you know? It's hard to explain haha.

It's super interesting to hear so much about you! ^-^
I might have to post up my own intro thread about me soon! Eek! xD

Back to top Go down
Masquerade
Adminstrator
Adminstrator
Masquerade

Leader Stats
Leader Lives:
A little bit about Masqu Left_bar_bleue7/9A little bit about Masqu Empty_bar_bleue  (7/9)

PostSubject: Re: A little bit about Masqu   A little bit about Masqu EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 6:53 am

Yes it was not easy Val. Really hard to go to school, but I slowly over time got over it. I don't recall much for the pneumonia I was so young when it happened. I do remember being in the hospital for a week, but that's it xD.

Interesting Butter, I don't really think of make up that way. Lol see I have sensitive skin and that's part of the reason why I don't wear it. I can feel the slightest of things and get itchy when I wear certain stuff. Thanks for the tip!
Back to top Go down
Butterfly
Butterfly

Leader Stats
Leader Lives:
A little bit about Masqu Left_bar_bleue9/9A little bit about Masqu Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)
Relations:

PostSubject: Re: A little bit about Masqu   A little bit about Masqu EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 6:14 pm

Ohhh really? Ahh, I see. Well that makes sense then. I hate wearing lots of make up as I feel like I'm wearing a mask, lmao.

I actually don't think 'mono' is super common where I live. I've only heard about it from tv shows, or people online.
Back to top Go down
Masquerade
Adminstrator
Adminstrator
Masquerade

Leader Stats
Leader Lives:

PostSubject: Re: A little bit about Masqu   A little bit about Masqu EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 8:00 pm

I don't think it's common in general, especially one where you have it for a year. I seem to be a special person considering I get all this 'rare' stuff lol.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly
Butterfly

Leader Stats
Leader Lives:
Relations:

PostSubject: Re: A little bit about Masqu   A little bit about Masqu EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 3:49 pm

Heh and you seem to overcome them as well. Seems pretty strong to me Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little bit about Masqu   A little bit about Masqu Empty

Back to top Go down

A little bit about Masqu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clans of the Sky :: Hang Out :: Meet & Greet :: Meet the Staff Team!-
Jump to: