Clans of the Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Allegiances
Site Announcments
Welcome to Clans of the Sky! We have officially reopened! Be sure if you are an older member to state this in your bio, all current members we advise you to finish putting up your character bio's so it doesn't cause confusion to our new members. Roleplay is in full bloom! New member's if your confused about anything be sure to shoot one of the staff members a pm! We welcome you and hope you enjoy your stay! Last Updated: October 8th, 2016
Weather
The day's are getting short and morning's have more of a bite to them which means Leaf-fall is here and soon Leaf-bare! Hurry up medicine cats! Make sure you stock up on herbs and plants for leaf-bare, wouldn't want to have a green-cough breakout, now would we?
Latest topics
» The brittle breeze of the cliff.
Jump-paw and Quickpaw's Ceremony(Mandatory) EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 11:34 am by Little

» glitched.
Jump-paw and Quickpaw's Ceremony(Mandatory) EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 1:50 am by Guest

» Follow In My Paw Steps
Jump-paw and Quickpaw's Ceremony(Mandatory) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 5:00 pm by Masquerade

» Town of Glass and Ice
Jump-paw and Quickpaw's Ceremony(Mandatory) EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 2:57 am by Guest

» Origin
Jump-paw and Quickpaw's Ceremony(Mandatory) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 12:17 pm by Guest

» Goldenheart from Owlclan.
Jump-paw and Quickpaw's Ceremony(Mandatory) EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 3:03 pm by Baxter

Affiliating
Static Sites
angels&thieves

Sister Sites

Jump-paw and Quickpaw's Ceremony(Mandatory)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Purestar
Site Owner
Site Owner
Purestar

Freshkill : 8355

Leader Stats
Leader Lives:
Jump-paw and Quickpaw's Ceremony(Mandatory) Left_bar_bleue6/9Jump-paw and Quickpaw's Ceremony(Mandatory) Empty_bar_bleue  (6/9)
Relations: Quickpaw, Jump-paw(kits)--Bluefrost, Hollowsoul, Emberflame(closest friends/senior warriors)

Jump-paw and Quickpaw's Ceremony(Mandatory) Empty
PostSubject: Jump-paw and Quickpaw's Ceremony(Mandatory)   Jump-paw and Quickpaw's Ceremony(Mandatory) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 3:19 am

As the sun neared the peak of mid-day, the Skyrock at the end of the clan's cave-home was illuminated by glowing sunlight.
On that sunny stone appeared a small shecat. Purestar, with her head held high, walked to he edge of the stone and called out,
"Let all cats old enough to pull a buzzard from the sky join beneath the Skyrock for a clan meeting", she called.
Watching as cats gathered, she smiled faintly and began to speak.
"Eagleclan is a constantly growing and expanding clan, and I'm proud to announce the maturation of two of our kits. Jumpkit, Quick-kit, please stand before the Sky Rock"
Watching her two kits walk up to their spots, she smiled in encouragement,
"Jumpkit, from this day forward, until this apprentice has earned his warrior name, he will be referred to as Jump-paw. Butterflywing, come forward"
She waited for the shecat, nodding to her with a gleam in her eyes.
"Butterflywing, I believe it's time for you to have an apprentice. Your mentor was Hollowsoul, and he has trained you well. I hope you will pass on your patience and understanding to Jump-paw."
She dipped her head to allow the two cats to interact before turning to the other kit standing below the Skyrock.
"Quick-kit, from this day forward, until this apprentice has earned her warrior name, she will be referred to as Quickpaw. Bluefrost, come forward"
She watched her deputy approach, her tail curling in a sense of delight.
"As accustomed, my deputy shall train one of my kits, and I believe it's time for you to have another apprentice. You were mentor to Fawnleap and Icebreeze, and your mentor was Blazespirit. He taught you very well, and I hope you pass on your headstrong personality and decisive battle-skills to Quickpaw".
Purestar couldn't help the gleam of pride in her eyes as a mother, her fluffy white chest puffing just a small bit, uncharacteristic but understandable as Quickpaw trotted to touch noses with her knew mentor

@Masquerade @Butterfly
Back to top Go down
https://cotsv2.forumotion.com/
Butterfly
Butterfly

Freshkill : 2966

Leader Stats
Leader Lives:
Jump-paw and Quickpaw's Ceremony(Mandatory) Left_bar_bleue9/9Jump-paw and Quickpaw's Ceremony(Mandatory) Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)
Relations:

PostSubject: Re: Jump-paw and Quickpaw's Ceremony(Mandatory)   Jump-paw and Quickpaw's Ceremony(Mandatory) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 3:40 am

The red cream tabby slowly emerged out from the warrior's den as she heard the leader's usual call. The sun was bright, warming her fur as she emerged into the crisp, fresh air. Butterflywing presumed it was Purestar's kit's ceremonies. Jumpkit and Quickkit. The warrior believed that the little ones had grown so quickly; as they always do. The fluffy feline approached the base of the stone, where she began to tune into the ceremony that Purestar was performing. When the leader spoke her name, for a brief moment she thought herself to be poor of hearing. Purestar said... Her name? Butterflywing tilt her head steadily to one side, seeming rather taken aback by it all. However, part of her buzzed with excitement. Butterflywing had never received an apprentice before. This would be her first one. She looked down to the little kit, Jumpkit now Jumppaw. I'll make a fine apprentice out of you, she thought to herself. The she-cat gently touched her noses to her apprentice, as per the clan's custom. "Congratulations," she whispered with a smile.

@Purestar @Masquerade

Back to top Go down
Masquerade
Adminstrator
Adminstrator
Masquerade

Freshkill : 9731

Leader Stats
Leader Lives:
Jump-paw and Quickpaw's Ceremony(Mandatory) Left_bar_bleue7/9Jump-paw and Quickpaw's Ceremony(Mandatory) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/9)
Relations: Sootblaze (mate) & Silentsong(adopted son)

PostSubject: Re: Jump-paw and Quickpaw's Ceremony(Mandatory)   Jump-paw and Quickpaw's Ceremony(Mandatory) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 8:58 am

Jumpkit perked up when he heard his dam yowl out loud, calling for a Clan meeting. He knew what was going on and looked towards his sister with an excited gleam in his eyes before he bounded away. Most kits would be nervous, but no he. Oh, no, he was shaking with excitement, his little body shivering like he was cold. Hearing his name Jumpkit perked up and practically ran towards his mother and receive his apprentice name. Going through all the traditions he perked up when his mother said that Butterflywing would be his new mentor. He was happy with her choice and when she finished his ceremony he licked her shoulder before bounding towards his new mentor and touched noses with her. Hearing his mentor congadulate him Jumpkit– now Jumppaw gave her a 100 watt smile before whispering a thank you. He sat down reluctantly as he watched his sisters ceremony, figuring she was going to be paired the clans deputy, Bluefrost. His assumptions were correct when Purestar called forth Bluefrost.

Bluefrost sat down when Purestar called a clan meeting, it was around high time that Purestar's latest litter became new apprentices. The clan was starting to get low on Warriors, it was about time more started training. The ragdoll deputy was surprised when Purestar named her deputy after she trained her first apprentice, Icewing. Sadly she pass on to StarClan when she died to the large mysterious cat. Bluefrost smiled gently when Jumpkit bounded to his mother and received his apprentice name, Jumppaw. She watched as he bounded towards his new mentor, Butterflywing and touch noses with her before laying down and watching the rest of the ceremony. Bluefrost herself already knew that she was going to train one of Purestar's kits, it was just who it was going to be that she didn't know. When her name was called she got up from her sitting position before going over to Quickpaw and touching noses with her.
Back to top Go down
http://seekingredemption.forumotion.com/
Purestar
Site Owner
Site Owner
Purestar

Freshkill : 8355

Leader Stats
Leader Lives:
Jump-paw and Quickpaw's Ceremony(Mandatory) Left_bar_bleue6/9Jump-paw and Quickpaw's Ceremony(Mandatory) Empty_bar_bleue  (6/9)
Relations: Quickpaw, Jump-paw(kits)--Bluefrost, Hollowsoul, Emberflame(closest friends/senior warriors)

PostSubject: Re: Jump-paw and Quickpaw's Ceremony(Mandatory)   Jump-paw and Quickpaw's Ceremony(Mandatory) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:05 pm

Oh you did, I'm sorry I never saw your character's bio, nor did I know that mentors were involved in the process of creating a bio now. Hollowsoul is a character of mine, a senior warrior, and I assumed to pick a character fitting with the situation. No, but really, my bad, I'm sorry. It was like 1:30 in the morning when I made this ahh. Purey, don't write important points high on 8 cups of coffee at almost 2:00 in the morning....
 Also, I don't powerplay the characters purposefully, I only do this so that the ceremony only happens in one post and not drawn out as it tends to get confusing. I've been doing this for a bit now, nobody has ever had an issue with it before. Apologies, I should've told you that happens. I didn't make your character say or do anything uncharacteristic. In fact, your character did not say anything and if you wished for them to have done so it was entirely up to you to roleplay that in. I leave it vague purposefully for that sense.)

Quickpaw purred and licked her mother's shoulder before turning to touch noses with her new mentor. The deputy was her mentor? Purestar never told her that deputies mentor clan leader's kits! Maybe it was to give them a sense of humility? Quickpaw never thought highly of their mother being the leader of the clan, Purestar was just their mother and now, their respected leader. At that moment, Quickpaw realized the task at paw. Her mother, was the leader. She had such a huge responsibility of filling her mother's pawsteps. How was she ever going to be like her great mother? What if she wasn't good enough? Would people compare her to her mother, expecting more out of her? Thoughts buzzed her mind as she touched noses with Bluefrost.
Purestar nodded in pride, happy with her choices in mentors. Those cats could teach her kit's humility, something the bouncing kits will need for the future.
Back to top Go down
https://cotsv2.forumotion.com/
Breezyb3
Breezyb3

Freshkill : 2863

PostSubject: Re: Jump-paw and Quickpaw's Ceremony(Mandatory)   Jump-paw and Quickpaw's Ceremony(Mandatory) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 4:49 pm

Silentstep watched the ceremony and smiled, happy for the new apprentices. She stood up and hoped to go hunting before it got too late. She didn't leave immediately as she did not want to be rude. Silentstep was planning to leave before she was assigned to a patrol of some kind as she preferred to hunt alone. She nodded to Purestar to show she was happy with her descisions of who mentored the two new apprentices. After doing so she turned and started towards the camp entrance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jump-paw and Quickpaw's Ceremony(Mandatory)   Jump-paw and Quickpaw's Ceremony(Mandatory) Empty

Back to top Go down

Jump-paw and Quickpaw's Ceremony(Mandatory)
Page 1 of 1