Clans of the Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Allegiances
Site Announcments
Welcome to Clans of the Sky! We have officially reopened! Be sure if you are an older member to state this in your bio, all current members we advise you to finish putting up your character bio's so it doesn't cause confusion to our new members. Roleplay is in full bloom! New member's if your confused about anything be sure to shoot one of the staff members a pm! We welcome you and hope you enjoy your stay! Last Updated: October 8th, 2016
Weather
The day's are getting short and morning's have more of a bite to them which means Leaf-fall is here and soon Leaf-bare! Hurry up medicine cats! Make sure you stock up on herbs and plants for leaf-bare, wouldn't want to have a green-cough breakout, now would we?
Latest topics
» The brittle breeze of the cliff.
Wolfkit/Wolf EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 11:34 am by Little

» glitched.
Wolfkit/Wolf EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 1:50 am by Guest

» Follow In My Paw Steps
Wolfkit/Wolf EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 5:00 pm by Masquerade

» Town of Glass and Ice
Wolfkit/Wolf EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 2:57 am by Guest

» Origin
Wolfkit/Wolf EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 12:17 pm by Guest

» Goldenheart from Owlclan.
Wolfkit/Wolf EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 3:03 pm by Baxter

Affiliating
Static Sites
angels&thieves

Sister Sites

Wolfkit/Wolf

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Breezyb3
Breezyb3

Freshkill : 2885

Wolfkit/Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Wolfkit/Wolf   Wolfkit/Wolf EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 9:46 pm

Name: Wolfkit/ Wolf (Wolfclaw)

Breed: A Bengal Siamese Taway (I believe not entirely sure since the image I bested my character off of doesn't say the breed..)

Primary Clan: OwlClan

Secondary Clan: Rogue/EagleClan

Desired Rank: Warrior or medicine cat. They think either one is great

History: Born into the Clan and has lived there ever since/ Wolf is a travelling rogue occasionally falling in with one group for a period of time befor leaving. She was atoned at seven moons old and has been struggling to survive ever since. That is until one day she fell in with a large group of rogues. They trained her to hunt and fight saying that they don't need weak cats. It seemed like fun until one day the oldest and weakest cat got killed right infront of her eyes by the leader. She was terrified so she ran. She did not stop until she was far away from there. She prefers travelling to staying in groups but if they need help she will stick around for a bit before leaving.

Description: Silver fur with black markings and that fades into white around her paws paws and belly, they still have the black markings. Bright blue eyes, a slender body, long tail and legs she can run fast. This is what Wolfkit looks like when she grows up or if I can't get into OwlClan what Wolf starts out looking like.

Personality: Wolfkit is too curious for her own good and on more than one occasion sent the clan into panic because she found something interesting and went Te explore it. Despite that she has yet to leave the camp. She likes hanging out with her friends but is more introverted and likes hiding in places she has found that no-one had found yet. As she grows up she starts to lose this nature and becomes more quite and helpful. Every no and again she will disappear on her own to go to places she found in the territory that not many others know about. She occasionally hides in trees just to get away from everything/Wolf is basically the older Wolfkit.

Theme Song: Might add one later

How did you find us?: I was on the old website

Rp Style: Wolf raced through the forest leaping and bounding over rocks and fallen logs occasionally getting scratched by branches. She slowly came to a halt, panting heavily and bleeding a little from one of the scratches. This was a common routine as it tended to get her places faster. Wolf loved racing through forest areas because it felt like home to her. She slowly started and walking forwards and was soon bounding again but a lot slower than before, simply because of the small but steep rise that she wanted to get over before she gad a small nap. What she saw on the other side surprised her because she was standing top of a medium sized hill that she hadn't realised that she was going up. She had been wondering why she was so much more tired than normal, and now she knew why. She had started running close to sundown but now it was and she was in the perfect position to see the small plained area stretching out before with the sun setting in the horizon. It was beautiful, it had turned her silver fur to a lighter golden colour and her eyes seemed to glow in the light. She curled up and watched as the sun faded and turned into a bueatiful night, with Silverpelt glittering above her and the moon shining brightly over the land scape turning her fur to a glowing white scattered with black.
Back to top Go down
Masquerade
Adminstrator
Adminstrator
Masquerade

Freshkill : 9753

Leader Stats
Leader Lives:
Wolfkit/Wolf Left_bar_bleue7/9Wolfkit/Wolf Empty_bar_bleue  (7/9)
Relations: Sootblaze (mate) & Silentsong(adopted son)

Wolfkit/Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfkit/Wolf   Wolfkit/Wolf EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 12:43 am

Wolfkit/Wolf 2ivh2yh
Back to top Go down
http://seekingredemption.forumotion.com/

Wolfkit/Wolf
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clans of the Sky :: Character Management :: Completed Biographies :: OwlClan Members-
Jump to: