Clans of the Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Allegiances
Site Announcments
Welcome to Clans of the Sky! We have officially reopened! Be sure if you are an older member to state this in your bio, all current members we advise you to finish putting up your character bio's so it doesn't cause confusion to our new members. Roleplay is in full bloom! New member's if your confused about anything be sure to shoot one of the staff members a pm! We welcome you and hope you enjoy your stay! Last Updated: October 8th, 2016
Weather
The day's are getting short and morning's have more of a bite to them which means Leaf-fall is here and soon Leaf-bare! Hurry up medicine cats! Make sure you stock up on herbs and plants for leaf-bare, wouldn't want to have a green-cough breakout, now would we?
Latest topics
» The brittle breeze of the cliff.
Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE) EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 11:34 am by Little

» glitched.
Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE) EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 1:50 am by Guest

» Follow In My Paw Steps
Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 5:00 pm by Masquerade

» Town of Glass and Ice
Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE) EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 2:57 am by Guest

» Origin
Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 12:17 pm by Guest

» Goldenheart from Owlclan.
Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE) EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 3:03 pm by Baxter

Affiliating
Static Sites
angels&thieves

Sister Sites

Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Purestar
Site Owner
Site Owner
Purestar

Freshkill : 8390

Leader Stats
Leader Lives:
Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE) Left_bar_bleue6/9Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE) Empty_bar_bleue  (6/9)
Relations: Quickpaw, Jump-paw(kits)--Bluefrost, Hollowsoul, Emberflame(closest friends/senior warriors)

Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE)   Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE) EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 7:18 pm

The morning was brisk, frost covering the ground as a white form slipped through the brambles and silver birch trees, the large forms of Four Stones looming through the trees.
The white shecat knew it was odd for warriors to come here when it was not the Full Moon Gathering. But, then again, she wasn't a Warrior. Boundaries were not fundamental to medicine cats, healing was.
And this medicine cat, Shywhisper, was concerned about the bouts of white and green cough that was soon to be fighting against her clan's well-being. She couldn't bare to lose kits this year, she loved the little warriors who could become so much.. Seeing them die from a sickness she tried to hard to prevent broke her fragile heart every time. As she climbed the slope up to Four Stones, those were what accompanied her as she entered the territory.
"Catmint. Coltsfoot. Poppy Seeds..."
She murmured to herself as she stuck her nose in the patch of coltsfoot flowers, gently nipping at the stems.

( @Lockejaw )
Back to top Go down
https://cotsv2.forumotion.com/
Lockejaw
Lockejaw

Freshkill : 2885

Leader Stats
Leader Lives:
Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE) Left_bar_bleue9/9Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE) Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)
Relations:

PostSubject: Re: Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE)   Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE) EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 7:42 pm

Made by @Shadow

Yarrowsong
Medicine Cat of EagleClan

Yarrowsong slipped along the area. The black-and-white tuxedo tomcat was sniffing at stalks of horsetail, nipping them with his incisors. The tom's ears perked as he noticed another sound; pawsteps. Not just the clicking of his teeth, snapping at the thin stems of slender horsetail plants, and other plants, such as burdock root. He looked up with gleaming golden eyes, narrowed to see his way through. He prowled forwards, searching curiously for the scent of another cat. And there it was. However, not the standard, musty warrior scent, yet it smelled of fresh herbs. He looked around cautiously.

Yarrowsong decided to search more. He writhed slightly at the touch of longer grass, yet stepped carefully and lightly between alder trees. He stuck his teeth into a small nick in the tree's bark, and tore off a bit of alder bark for safe keeping. He then saw it. A beautiful blaze of white in the distance. But he wasn't interested or aroused. He rather leapt forwards silently, hidden sneakily behind a thicker tree.

Last edited by Lockejaw on Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Purestar
Site Owner
Site Owner
Purestar

Leader Stats
Leader Lives:
Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE) Left_bar_bleue6/9Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE) Empty_bar_bleue  (6/9)
Relations: Quickpaw, Jump-paw(kits)--Bluefrost, Hollowsoul, Emberflame(closest friends/senior warriors)

PostSubject: Re: Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE)   Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 6:35 pm

Shywhisper stood up from the clump of herbs she had been picking from. Lifting her small white head, she looked up at the clouds. Standing tall, her lithe, silky white form stood against the wind that billowed her long fur and whiskers. She looked out over the mountains, green eyes gleaming for a moment with temporary bliss at being alone, with the wind. Shywhisper had always been a kind, soft-hearted, hardly a mean bone in her body. The scents of herbs clouded out any faint scent of another cat, bending down to pick once more from the clump of herbs.
"I wonder if Wolfpaw took the honey to clear that kit's sore throat.." she murmured softly to herself as she began bundling herbs together.
Back to top Go down
Lockejaw
Lockejaw

Leader Stats
Leader Lives:
Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE) Left_bar_bleue9/9Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE) Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)
Relations:

PostSubject: Re: Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE)   Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 7:50 pm

Made by @Shadow

Yarrowsong

Yarrowsong leapt to attention, hearing the soft murmurs. "Who goes there?" The tom asked aggressively. He stepped forwards, a soft snarl caressing his throat. The black-and-white medicine cat's ears folded forwards to catch a sliver of noise. "I don't handle trespassers well." In a split moment, Yarrowsong had forgotten that being a medicine cat meant that boundaries did not quite bound you as they should. He soared above ferns in a leap, then spotted the silky white she-cat completely. Her blue eyes glistered in the moonlight. But Yarrowsong didn't coo; he kept his fur fluffed up.

The tom's triangular black ears tilted. "Shywhisper?" He asked, somewhat improving in his calmness. He recognized the pretty white she-cat from a few gatherings, some medicine cat gatherings. He had last seen her as Yarrowpaw, and didn't believe she would recognize him. But, he mustered up bravery to talk to her, although he still regarded her as but an acquaintance. No purr rose up in the darkness, only silence afterwards as the tuxedo tom awaited her response. He didn't know what to expect of it. Tension hung in the air like a scabbard for the atmosphere. He didn't even know how she would react to his new name.

Last edited by Lockejaw on Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Purestar
Site Owner
Site Owner
Purestar

Leader Stats
Leader Lives:

PostSubject: Re: Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE)   Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE) EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 1:57 am

Shywhisper leapt in the air, silky fur fluffed out in alarm at the unknown cat's threat. She wasn't a good fighter, not wanting to bring herself to hurt others, even if she was in danger. It was her job to help the injured and sick, not cause wounds. Even when camp was attacked, she defended and only fought back if it was necessary. Her spine curled up and her fur bushed out, emerald green eyes big in surprise, she spoke, "I am a medicine cat, the rules of boundary do not apply to those who simply search for remedies for a growing clan!" Her voice was as delicate as her stature, like the soft beat of a butterfly's wings. She forced her fur down by caressing her tongue across it once she realized it was another medicine cat by the strong scent of herbs they carried, as well. Not to mention, they knew her name.
"Yes, that's me, I apologize but I don't recognize your voice initially, you must be newer" she lifted her head and curled her flowing tail, tall tuft-tipped ears alert
Back to top Go down
Lockejaw
Lockejaw

Leader Stats
Leader Lives:
Relations:

PostSubject: Re: Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE)   Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE) EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 6:25 am

Made by @Shadow

Yarrowsong

Yarrowsong looked taken aback, yet the she-cat leapt up into the air as majestically and delicately as a snowy owl. The tomcat's golden eyes widened in turn. "I'm Yarrowsong," he said, without sugarcoating his seemingly sharp words. He took a step back with one, fluffy paw, and gazed at her for a while. "I'm sorry." Yarrowsong said, which he only uttered in the presence of other medicine cats, the leader, or the deputy. He felt strange encountering this she-cat, but it was a mere, plain encounter. He stared at the she-cat's snowy white pelt, in contrast to the black night sky and canvas blue-white frost on the ground. She stood out them most. The tom dipped his head, feeling the urge to slink back into the night with embarrassment.

Last edited by Lockejaw on Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Purestar
Site Owner
Site Owner
Purestar

Leader Stats
Leader Lives:

PostSubject: Re: Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE)   Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE) EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 9:32 am

Yarrowsong, she recognized the 'Yarrow' part of his name, she's met him before. Her big green eyes blinked a few times, relaxing.
"Oh, Yarrrowsong! Last time I saw you, you were Yarrowpaw. Congratulations, I think you'll be a wonderful medicine cat!" She purred and stepped forward with those soft, narrow paws.
"I hope everything is going well in Eagleclan!" She reached her muzzle out to gently touch her nose to his muzzle in a friendly gesture.
"I found a clump of coltsfoot, my clan's territory got hit by a frost, and I thought there was none left!" She curled her tail with a quick sigh of nervousness. She noticed the tom's nervousness and reserved nature, finding it an interesting quirk
Back to top Go down
Lockejaw
Lockejaw

Leader Stats
Leader Lives:
Relations:

PostSubject: Re: Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE)   Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE) EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 3:19 pm

Made by @Shadow

Yarrowsong

Yarrowsong began purring, and he wasn't certain why. His gaze met Shywhisper's. "Oh, it's nice to meet you again, too!" The tomcat said. He wasn't sure why he was being so nice, but he was, and he felt warm. Perhaps he just conversed with other medicine cats well. His golden gaze locked with Shywhisper's own, gentle green ones. He touched his nose to hers briefly in greeting. He listened to her words for a moment as she spoke, quietly yet touchingly. The news seemed terrible. "In EagleClan, most things are running well," Yarrowsong reported. "I've found quite the few herbs near the waterfall that runs. Purestar's well, and Jumppaw got hurt." After the tom was finished speaking, he felt as if he were a leader at a gathering. He wondered what it would be like in front of a large crowd of cats, colors swirling beneath a simple honey-golden gaze. All waiting for his word. But he was a medicine cat, and he wanted that more than anything else. After what was quite the short pause, he gave a nod. "So, that's EagleClan for ya." Yarrowsong concluded, the black-and-white tomcat's gaze unusually and peculiarly warm.

Last edited by Lockejaw on Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Purestar
Site Owner
Site Owner
Purestar

Leader Stats
Leader Lives:

PostSubject: Re: Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE)   Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE) EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 11:14 pm

She listened attentively, wanting to know this information solely out of curiosity. Medicine cats had no reason to want information for rivalrous purposes. Multiple times had she been told information that would have been useful to a group of fighting warriors who wished to seek out the weaknesses of their rival clans. She always found that such a petty thing. Where's the honor of attacking those who are weaker? Does that make you a better cat? No, it made you a bully, and in her heart she was against such behavior.
"Well, I finally have an apprentice! Wolfpaw is such a smart, attentive young she-cat, you'll meet her at the Half-moon. I'm glad I have help, even if right now I'm finding herbs with difficulty.. The frost just killed so much" Shywhisper's eyes glittered with worry and sadness for a moment, sighing she looked to the darkening sky, fur swirling in a sudden gust of wind.
"One of the kit's is catching something, I hope it's only a chill, I couldn't bare to lose a kit this leaf-bare" she shook her head, slightly crestfallen in stance for a moment, sitting down and curling her tail around her paws

Last edited by Purestar on Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Breezyb3
Breezyb3

Freshkill : 2898

PostSubject: Re: Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE)   Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE) EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 11:55 pm

(Pure... Wolfpaw/kit is a girl)
Back to top Go down
Purestar
Site Owner
Site Owner
Purestar

Leader Stats
Leader Lives:

PostSubject: Re: Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE)   Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE) EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 12:03 am

Whoops forgot lol sorry XDD I corrected that in the other thread I was in, I'll fix it)
Back to top Go down
Lockejaw
Lockejaw

Leader Stats
Leader Lives:
Relations:

PostSubject: Re: Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE)   Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE) EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 6:44 am

Made by @Shadow

Yarrowsong

The tomcat seemed to share the embodiment of woe that had seemed to affect all members of OwlClan during the frost. His golden gaze met her green ones, comparable to the leaves that hung above their head, when illuminated by the sunlight to produce this brilliant green. "I wouldn't, either," Yarrowsong said quietly. The tom had to admit that he could enjoy kits sometimes, though he was grumpy and bad-tempered towards most warriors in his nature. "But, I'm sure Jumppaw will come to me soon," Yarrowsong told Shywhisper. His head sadly swayed, then looked back up at the white she-cat. "Quickpaw is doing all she can to help, though." Yarrowsong mewed on a higher note.

Last edited by Lockejaw on Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Purestar
Site Owner
Site Owner
Purestar

Leader Stats
Leader Lives:

PostSubject: Re: Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE)   Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE) EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 9:54 am

She listened, smiling softly to make the aura warmer. She saw those glistening eyes, lost in them for a moment before she quickly shook her head.
"Well, how is being a fully fledged medicine cat? Have any eyes out for an apprentice, yet? Or, is it a bit too early for that" she purred, before a gust of cold wind made her shiver from tail to whisker. She quickly let out a shuddering breath, nudging closer to Yarrowsong to get just a fraction warmer. Realizing she had done this, she scuttled back in embarrassment,
"Oh--I'm sorry--sorry" she quipped with nervousness. She didn't mind having friends with cats from other clans, but she had to remember that that's who he was, a cat from another clan. He might not be as open to be that close, she shouldn't have assumed he didn't mind boundary between them. She did feel the need to be closer, though, and blamed it on the frosty wind swirling through her ivory coat.
Back to top Go down
Lockejaw
Lockejaw

Leader Stats
Leader Lives:
Relations:

PostSubject: Re: Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE)   Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE) EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 3:11 pm

Made by @Shadow

Yarrowsong

Yarrowsong didn't seem to be the slightest bit surprised when Shywhisper stumbled forwards then quipped anxiously. He dipped his head, the pale silver light tracing the snowy she-cat's rather small shape. "It's alright," Yarrowsong purred, although his cheeks dusted a light pink with embarrassment as well. He had to remind himself that she was a cat from another clan, a medicine cat, too. They couldn't possibly have too strong of a relationship; for that would break the code, twice in a row. His tail-tip twitched with the longing of having it twined with Shywhisper's own, in a splendid duo. Yet he couldn't. He drew back slightly, but still had his mind enticed and spiced with the thought of Shywhisper.

Last edited by Lockejaw on Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Purestar
Site Owner
Site Owner
Purestar

Leader Stats
Leader Lives:

PostSubject: Re: Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE)   Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE) EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 8:36 pm

"Hehe--sorry--" she repeated despite his passiveness. She shuddered again, fluffy tail curling around her tautly before she glanced up. The sky continued to darken, and she noticed a few of her ancestors starting to dart the sky. The sky reminded her of a Jay's eggs. So beautifully dark blue, flecked with lovely spots like nature was an eccentric painter set on making the forest and above beautiful. Her breath was seen in the cold, breathing out as she closed her eyes for a moment, head upwards to feel the gaze of Starclan for a heartbeat before she looked back at Yarrowsong. Her eyes were glowing in the fading light.
"Well... I've been so unusually busy lately, the camp has indeed been a stressful place" she concluded, bristling out her fur as she peacefully lied on the ground and tucked her paws underneath her.
"I think I'll just have a moment away from it, just a moment, I have to clear my head" she chuckled softly, glancing at the way to her home only for a heartbeat.
"It might be cold, but don't the stars look lovely tonight?" She smiled with such warmth that it could've made any cat forget the nipping temperatures around them.
Back to top Go down
Lockejaw
Lockejaw

Leader Stats
Leader Lives:
Relations:

PostSubject: Re: Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE)   Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE) EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 7:29 pm

Made by @Shadow

Yarrowsong

Yarrowsong couldn't say he was very surprised by the she-cat's statement, yet he certainly was at the fact the kind white medicine cat wanted to spend time with him. He looked up at the pale, swirling black sky, like whisking dark chocolate. He let out a long, content sigh. "Yes," he replied at last, not noticing his tail resting and unintentionally, yet somewhat flirtatiously, flicking her own's tail-tip. He shifted closer to her, but their pelts brushed despite the still significant distance between them. "I do think that the stars are pretty tonight." Yarrowsong broke into a helpless purr. He couldn't help but feel warm in the she-cat's company, despite the stinging bite of Leaf-fall's temperatures.

Last edited by Lockejaw on Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Purestar
Site Owner
Site Owner
Purestar

Leader Stats
Leader Lives:

PostSubject: Re: Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE)   Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE) EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 10:14 pm

Shywhisper thought about the prophecy she had received that came to the conclusion of her new apprentice, the howling of wolves. Her face became concentrated as she stared towards the sky. That message was only Starclan telling her of her destiny as a mentor, right? She hoped it wasn't deeper, maybe she could ask Yarrowsong...?
Maybe later, she was enjoying the calm. There she went again, worrying and having her thoughts back at camp when she just wanted to be here, under the soft sky and stars with a fellow Medicine cat who understood her toil.
A wave of emotion hit her as she thought of that. Yarrowsong understood her toil, nobody else she knew understood like that.. Wolfpaw was too young to understand yet, but Yarrowsong!
Unintentionally, she nudged closer to him so their flanks gently touched, feeling the warmth of the tom's bulk for a moment and turning to him.
"You know, I think I'm going to stay here, just for the night. Has your clan had much luck with kits? Our nursery is quite small, I wish there was an herb that just made those silly warriors want to fall in love easier!" She said jokingly, "I guess I'll never know what it's like to fall in love, so I suppose I can't speak for whether or not it's easy and joke about it, but... Our clan is usually bigger. I was excited for Silentsong and Cinderfire's union, but she has passed so, no little warriors to pester me" she sighed sadly.
Back to top Go down
Lockejaw
Lockejaw

Leader Stats
Leader Lives:
Relations:

PostSubject: Re: Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE)   Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE) EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 6:31 am

Made by @Shadow

Yarrowsong

Yarrowsong listened rather attentively at Shywhisper's gentle words. How they flowed like a stream, such qualities he envied. But Yarrowsong did have his perks himself. He grinned at Shywhisper's little joke. "In our clan... I think, yes, there have been a few kits." He said, with a bit of an 'I guarantee you' look in his sparkling, golden eyes. He listened for longer to her words, then cocked his head like a small raven with a broad white chest. "Cinderfire? Silentsong?" He questioned confusedly, then let out a huff of embarrassment. "Oh. Must be cats of your clan," he said, nodding coherently.

Back to top Go down
Purestar
Site Owner
Site Owner
Purestar

Leader Stats
Leader Lives:

PostSubject: Re: Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE)   Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE) EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 12:21 am

Her tail swished side to side in a sort of contentment that seemed to be contagious. How she loved Starclan's gaze. As the sun fell behind the mountains, the moon climbed. The silver light always made her stark white pelt glow. She won't lie that her ivory coat was a reason for her medicine cat apprenticeship. Yes, she had enjoyed the life of a medicine cat, but she couldn't help but imagine what would of happened if she was a warrior. She remembered Owlstar's sympathetic gaze resting upon her cloud-like coat, and Cherryfall's intense gaze that was set on proving Shykit could be someone. Thanks to Cherryfall's willingness and Shywhisper's eagerness, she was. She was an excellent medicine cat, seasoned in her skills but not allowing frustration to poison her sweet composure. 
She twitched her fur as another wave of nipping cold swirled around them, tasting frost.
"You know, I was almost a warrior" she commented, her gaze poised at the stars
Back to top Go down
Masquerade
Adminstrator
Adminstrator
Masquerade

Freshkill : 9766

Leader Stats
Leader Lives:
Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE) Left_bar_bleue7/9Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/9)
Relations: Sootblaze (mate) & Silentsong(adopted son)

PostSubject: Re: Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE)   Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE) EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 2:16 am

(Sorry to interrupt loves, but Pure Silentsong and Cinderfire are in VultureClan, not OwlClan xD)
Back to top Go down
http://seekingredemption.forumotion.com/
Purestar
Site Owner
Site Owner
Purestar

Leader Stats
Leader Lives:

PostSubject: Re: Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE)   Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE) EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 11:20 am

(OOOOOH CRAP I FORGOT LOOL YOU KNOW HOW HARD MANAGING FOUR DIFFERENT CLANS ARE DOODE)
Back to top Go down
Lockejaw
Lockejaw

Leader Stats
Leader Lives:
Relations:

PostSubject: Re: Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE)   Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE) EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 3:16 pm

Made by @Shadow

Yarrowsong

Yarrowsong tilted his patchy, black-and-white head. The tomcat seemed interested. "Oh?" He asked, as politely as he could manage. The she-cat was becoming less of an acquaintance and more of a friend, and he knew that even if they would meet in battle, their friendship would not be hindered. The medicine cat smirked. "I, personally, think that being a medicine cat was the right path for me." Yarrowsong said, "But, if you'd always liked to be a warrior, I respect your opinion. Go ahead," he offered with a small nod towards the ivory-pelted she-cat.

Last edited by Lockejaw on Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Purestar
Site Owner
Site Owner
Purestar

Leader Stats
Leader Lives:

PostSubject: Re: Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE)   Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE) EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 10:21 pm

Shywhisper felt a stir in her as the breeze ruffled her pelt, like the wind was trying to tell her something. But in the company of Yarrowsong, she for once ignored it and delved back into his gaze with her own warm green eyes.
"Oh, don't get me wrong!", she persisted, "Now that I am a medicine cat, I would never want to be anything different. It's just that before, every kit dreams of being a big strong warrior, defending their clan. But I am not big, and I don't blend in well enough with the territory, and I'm too nice, they say, to have been an effective warrior. I'm glad my mentor, Cherryfall, convinced me.. because I would do it all over again" she smiled and purred, eyes looking to the stars as if searching for her mentor's gaze.
Back to top Go down
Lockejaw
Lockejaw

Leader Stats
Leader Lives:
Relations:

PostSubject: Re: Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE)   Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE) EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 6:39 am

Made by @Shadow

Yarrowsong

Yarrowsong purred and grinned at her. "Same with me," he said, to justify, his green orbs bright with determination and devotion. "I know you must miss your mentor, too." He mewed with a pang of pity as he followed the perfectly white she-cat's gaze. Cherryfall had to be somewhere up there. His gaze skimmed the sky, and all the stars caught it like flames licking the ebony sky. A perfect white, with a swirl of cream. He purred a little bit louder, now.

Back to top Go down
Purestar
Site Owner
Site Owner
Purestar

Leader Stats
Leader Lives:

PostSubject: Re: Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE)   Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE) EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 1:09 pm

Shywhisper felt a sudden sorrow jab right through her like hot fire, gasping softly as the sound of crying kits echoed like thunder in her ears for a few moments. Confusion made her fur stand on end, and her gaze became troubled and alarmed. Such pain she had never known, what kind of strife had riddled her body in such a manner? Did Starclan just try to tell her something? An image of sad, stark blue eyes filled her mind, and she swayed on her paws. She knew those eyes, Cherryfall. Alarm pricked her fur, the message was so vague, her wide green eyes turning to fall upon Yarrowsong as if he would help make the situation meaningful. 
"D-Did you feel that? Hear that?" She whispered, nuzzling closer to him for comfort. '..See that..?' 
She thought, her gaze not wanting to leave his, like his comforting eyes would keep her from the danger of what just happened.
Back to top Go down
Lockejaw
Lockejaw

Leader Stats
Leader Lives:
Relations:

PostSubject: Re: Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE)   Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE) EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 1:37 pm

Lockejaw wrote:

Made by @Shadow

Yarrowsong

Yarrowsong shivered with the soft chill of the breeze. His eyes widened in alarm when Shywhisper perked up, happiness ridiculing her. Grief and strife seemed to sweep the frightened she-cat away like sodden little flowers, petals swaying in the breeze and falling to a rippling pond. His fur prickled when she attempted to find consonance and confidence in him. Why was she coming to him for assistance? Why, just a few moons ago he was the hapless apprentice, Yarrowpaw! The tomcat mentally fretted, stomach twisting like a worm beneath a lure. He was nearly lost for words when he gazed into the she-cat's gentle eyes. "I heard the whispers, and felt the gust as soft as a mother's fur. But..." Yarrowsong stared at the troubled medicine cat, pausing. "I think something is wrong," he echoed Shywhisper's dreadful thoughts, curling his tail around himself. The black-and-white tom awaited Shywhisper's response with fear squandering his hope, terrifyingly swiftly.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE)   Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE) Empty

Back to top Go down

Opposite Paths become Entangled (PRIVATE)
Page 1 of 1