Clans of the Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Allegiances
Site Announcments
Welcome to Clans of the Sky! We have officially reopened! Be sure if you are an older member to state this in your bio, all current members we advise you to finish putting up your character bio's so it doesn't cause confusion to our new members. Roleplay is in full bloom! New member's if your confused about anything be sure to shoot one of the staff members a pm! We welcome you and hope you enjoy your stay! Last Updated: October 8th, 2016
Weather
The day's are getting short and morning's have more of a bite to them which means Leaf-fall is here and soon Leaf-bare! Hurry up medicine cats! Make sure you stock up on herbs and plants for leaf-bare, wouldn't want to have a green-cough breakout, now would we?
Latest topics
» The brittle breeze of the cliff.
So... Look what I found..  EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 11:34 am by Little

» glitched.
So... Look what I found..  EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 1:50 am by Guest

» Follow In My Paw Steps
So... Look what I found..  EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 5:00 pm by Masquerade

» Town of Glass and Ice
So... Look what I found..  EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 2:57 am by Guest

» Origin
So... Look what I found..  EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 12:17 pm by Guest

» Goldenheart from Owlclan.
So... Look what I found..  EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 3:03 pm by Baxter

Affiliating
Static Sites
angels&thieves

Sister Sites

So... Look what I found..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Butterfly
Butterfly

Freshkill : 2966

Leader Stats
Leader Lives:
So... Look what I found..  Left_bar_bleue9/9So... Look what I found..  Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)
Relations:

So... Look what I found..  Empty
PostSubject: So... Look what I found..    So... Look what I found..  EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 11:33 pm

So, it was a typical Wednesday afternoon. I went into the bathroom to wash my hands because I was preparing my lunch and then suddenly I hear a really unusual sound. So, I turn and look towards it and I found this little guy in the bathtub.

So... Look what I found..  2eb9028b46f2462b897ac638bf20aefa

Note - poor quality! He's a fast little guy.

I've been figuring how to get him out of the bathtub for a little while now. Every time I get near, he scampers into the drain which makes catching him with a container a little difficult. I've given him a little dish of water and some crackers because the poor guy is probably hungry and thirsty (it's pretty hot today). In a few hours, I might try again and see if I can get him. But, I have a feeling he's going to escape down the drain..
Back to top Go down
Breezyb3
Breezyb3

Freshkill : 2863

PostSubject: Re: So... Look what I found..    So... Look what I found..  EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 11:37 pm

Drop something over the drain whilst he's distracted and then try to catch him. It might work, I have never been in the situation
Back to top Go down
Butterfly
Butterfly

Leader Stats
Leader Lives:
So... Look what I found..  Left_bar_bleue9/9So... Look what I found..  Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)
Relations:

PostSubject: Re: So... Look what I found..    So... Look what I found..  EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 12:57 am

I asked my mum to come and deal with it (honestly, I swear I'm an adult xD) and she managed to get him...But then she dropped him and he ran into the kitchen. So, now.. We have a mouse in the kitchen. >.>
Back to top Go down
Breezyb3
Breezyb3

Freshkill : 2863

PostSubject: Re: So... Look what I found..    So... Look what I found..  EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 1:12 am

Better hope he doesn't try to steal your food
Back to top Go down
Masquerade
Adminstrator
Adminstrator
Masquerade

Freshkill : 9731

Leader Stats
Leader Lives:
So... Look what I found..  Left_bar_bleue7/9So... Look what I found..  Empty_bar_bleue  (7/9)
Relations: Sootblaze (mate) & Silentsong(adopted son)

PostSubject: Re: So... Look what I found..    So... Look what I found..  EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 6:38 am

LOL OMG I'm sorry that's just comical. xDD I've never been in you're situation. However, I have field mice in my backyard. How strange though. Good luck finding him!
Back to top Go down
http://seekingredemption.forumotion.com/
Lockejaw
Lockejaw

Freshkill : 2850

Leader Stats
Leader Lives:
Relations:

PostSubject: Re: So... Look what I found..    So... Look what I found..  EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 3:36 pm

Oh, good luck xD

never dealt with it, but I can say, it sounds very funny..

if you see him again, try to get someone who isn't squeamish.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Shadow

Freshkill : 9687

Leader Stats
Leader Lives:
Relations: AmberStar

PostSubject: Re: So... Look what I found..    So... Look what I found..  EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 3:46 pm

That mouse is so cute! <3 But that is so funny. I haven't been in any situation like that before. xDD Good luck getting it out!
Back to top Go down
Butterfly
Butterfly

Leader Stats
Leader Lives:
Relations:

PostSubject: Re: So... Look what I found..    So... Look what I found..  EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 4:49 pm

The mouse picture is super cute. He's like just chilling in the drain xD

My mum brought some mousetraps, but.. She's too much of a softie (like myself) to use it. We're kind of hoping it'll run out on it's own, or that the cat will somehow chase it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So... Look what I found..    So... Look what I found..  Empty

Back to top Go down

So... Look what I found..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clans of the Sky :: Hang Out :: Chatter Box-
Jump to: