Clans of the Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Allegiances
Site Announcments
Welcome to Clans of the Sky! We have officially reopened! Be sure if you are an older member to state this in your bio, all current members we advise you to finish putting up your character bio's so it doesn't cause confusion to our new members. Roleplay is in full bloom! New member's if your confused about anything be sure to shoot one of the staff members a pm! We welcome you and hope you enjoy your stay! Last Updated: October 8th, 2016
Weather
The day's are getting short and morning's have more of a bite to them which means Leaf-fall is here and soon Leaf-bare! Hurry up medicine cats! Make sure you stock up on herbs and plants for leaf-bare, wouldn't want to have a green-cough breakout, now would we?
Latest topics
» The brittle breeze of the cliff.
Stonepaws continued Training EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 11:34 am by Little

» glitched.
Stonepaws continued Training EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 1:50 am by Guest

» Follow In My Paw Steps
Stonepaws continued Training EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 5:00 pm by Masquerade

» Town of Glass and Ice
Stonepaws continued Training EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 2:57 am by Guest

» Origin
Stonepaws continued Training EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 12:17 pm by Guest

» Goldenheart from Owlclan.
Stonepaws continued Training EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 3:03 pm by Baxter

Affiliating
Static Sites
angels&thieves

Sister Sites

Stonepaws continued Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blackadder
Blackadder

Freshkill : 2826

Stonepaws continued Training Empty
PostSubject: Stonepaws continued Training   Stonepaws continued Training EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 8:51 pm

(I hope i'm doing this right)

The sound of the babbling, chuckling brook was always a welcome noise, the somewhat sarcastic warrior had decided that he might as well continue Stonepaws training here. Of course when the apprentice arrived he would have to enqire as to just how far along in his training he was, Blackadder preferred hunting to fighting but in a pinch he guessed he could teach Stonepaw how to fight with words which was his true forte. The sound of birdsong filled the air, the ever friendly sparrows still hanging around despite the fact that the forest was now adorned in orange, red and gold leaves, it reminded him of when he'd been a kit with his sister Maplebreeze playing in the piles of leaves. A somewhat wistful sigh left him before he shook himself, hmph, this would be interesting, he'd never had an apprentice before and a somewhat amused smirk adorned his whiskers as he remembered what his valiant leader had said when she'd called him up she flattered him honestly. He'd never really been close with anyone in the clan either, sure he'd protect his sister with claw and tongue, but that was the loyalty that was reserved for family, the rest of the clan could perish and he wouldn't care at all. A small part of him wished to be close with another, however he found himself doubting very much that he would find that, harshly rising himself out of his thoughts the orange eyed warrior glanced around waiting for stonepaw to show up. It wouldn't be long now, it was common knowledge of the apprentices dedication to the rules of the warrior code
Back to top Go down
Valérie
Adminstrator
Adminstrator
Valérie

Freshkill : 7145

PostSubject: Re: Stonepaws continued Training   Stonepaws continued Training EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 10:40 pm

(Yep, looks good, unless you'd want to make this a private topic between only Black and Stone.)

Only moments after, Stonepaw slipped out from the undergrowth, his head held high and his red eyes glistening with anticipation. The feline cast a look around the area, and flicked his ears in approval. His mentor had chosen a good place to train. The short-tailed feline then glanced back at Blackadder, sitting down. His posture was perfect - he made sure to always have perfect posture when others were around. "I am not late, am I? I made sure to come as quickly as possible! It's unacceptable for me to arrive late to my first lesson with you, right...? Right!" He lowered his head somewhat, truly nervous about any consequence. He didn't think he was late, but it wouldn't hurt to double-check. Not to mention, he didn't want to displease the sharp-tongued warrior. He slightly feared him, as the older tom was known for his sharp wit and scathing remarks. Stonepaw was rather sensitive, so he had always tried to avoid Blackadder.
Back to top Go down
Blackadder
Blackadder

PostSubject: Re: Stonepaws continued Training   Stonepaws continued Training EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 11:48 pm

The sounds of quiet pawsteps alerted him to his apprentices approach, glancing over with his bright orange eyes the black cat listened to Stonepaws anxious words. “Calm yourself Baldrick” it was a habit of his to call others that instead of their name most of the time he didn't realize he was doing it. After a glance up at the sun in the sky he gave a slight shake of his head “You're not late, yet” at least Stonepaw was eager to learn and willing to put in some hard work, again thinking of his sister he pushed Maplebreeze out of his mind and focused back on his apprentice “Fill me in on what you've already covered with your previous mentor” he mewed firmly, silently hoping he could just focus on hunting. That was something he was good at, and laying the smack down on other cats verbally, his tail curled around his front paws idily, a lone bee buzzed past likely one of the last times he'd see one this season after all it was getting into the much colder and unpredictable weather of Leaf-fall. Now, back to the task at hand, this young one had plenty to learn still, he was still half hoping he could impart some of his knowledge of how to verbally put other cats in their place.
Back to top Go down
Valérie
Adminstrator
Adminstrator
Valérie

Freshkill : 7145

PostSubject: Re: Stonepaws continued Training   Stonepaws continued Training EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 7:35 pm

Stonepaw sighed with relief when his mentor had told him he wasn't late. Yet, he tilted his head slightly when the tom had called him 'Baldrick'. He figured it must have been some sort of clan word that he hadn't picked up on. It was probably rarely used. His old tribe had it's own lingo, as did VultureClan. Blackadder's question halted his reminiscing, and he stopped to think for a bit. "We had already gone over all fighting techniques, and I was taught some basic knowledge, I suppose. We had begun to hunt only a few days before my mentor passed," he mewed, flicking his ears. The apprentice had liked hunting - the feeling of successfully catching prey was a great feeling. Not to mention, it fed his clan. Stonepaw recalled that his first catch was a snake - his mentor was rather impressed the young feline had caught it without getting bit.
Back to top Go down
Blackadder
Blackadder

PostSubject: Re: Stonepaws continued Training   Stonepaws continued Training EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 3:47 am

Well it seemed like starclan was merciful, it seemed that his new apprentices previous mentor had done well and taught stonepaw with all he needed to know fighting wise. All that remained was focusing on his hunting which suited Blackadder just fine, with a careful inhale the various scents of leaf fall came to him along with prey. Prey was wily and careful, so to hunt it one had to be more so, always considering himself a witty and intelligent being he had honed his hunting as best as he could. There were a few birds singing in the trees, out of reach of their hungry claws unless they grew wings or were able to swing through the branches. So he turned his attention to what was available, hmm, a couple of squirrels sifting through the leaf litter, probably trying to stock up on food for leaf-bare an intelligent idea really, the clan can always learn from observing other species. Returning to Stonepaw and shaking himself free of his internal monologue he spoke "show me what you know, find prey and relate to me how many and what you can find. Then show me what stalking techniques your previous mentor imparted to you before their demise." with a slight nod of his black head the orange eyed creature indicated to Stonepaw that he was to begin the tasks that had been set out for him. It would be interesting to see what Stonepaw had already learnt hunting wise, to see how easy or hard his job would be
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stonepaws continued Training   Stonepaws continued Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Stonepaws continued Training
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clans of the Sky :: VultureClan :: VultureClan Territory :: The Sandpit-
Jump to: