Clans of the Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Allegiances
Site Announcments
Welcome to Clans of the Sky! We have officially reopened! Be sure if you are an older member to state this in your bio, all current members we advise you to finish putting up your character bio's so it doesn't cause confusion to our new members. Roleplay is in full bloom! New member's if your confused about anything be sure to shoot one of the staff members a pm! We welcome you and hope you enjoy your stay! Last Updated: October 8th, 2016
Weather
The day's are getting short and morning's have more of a bite to them which means Leaf-fall is here and soon Leaf-bare! Hurry up medicine cats! Make sure you stock up on herbs and plants for leaf-bare, wouldn't want to have a green-cough breakout, now would we?
Latest topics
» The brittle breeze of the cliff.
A New Begining [OPEN] EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 11:34 am by Little

» glitched.
A New Begining [OPEN] EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 1:50 am by Guest

» Follow In My Paw Steps
A New Begining [OPEN] EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 5:00 pm by Masquerade

» Town of Glass and Ice
A New Begining [OPEN] EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 2:57 am by Guest

» Origin
A New Begining [OPEN] EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 12:17 pm by Guest

» Goldenheart from Owlclan.
A New Begining [OPEN] EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 3:03 pm by Baxter

Affiliating
Static Sites
angels&thieves

Sister Sites

A New Begining [OPEN]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Masquerade
Adminstrator
Adminstrator
Masquerade

Freshkill : 9774

Leader Stats
Leader Lives:
A New Begining [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue7/9A New Begining [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (7/9)
Relations: Sootblaze (mate) & Silentsong(adopted son)

A New Begining [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: A New Begining [OPEN]   A New Begining [OPEN] EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 1:12 am

A young tom poked his head out of the nursery before snatching it back in and giggling to himself. A childish act for a six moon old kit, but who truly cared? Jumpkit would be having his apprentice ceremony and he was curious who his mother would pick for his mentor. The single feline that she would trust enough to train her hyper active son and hope to StarClan that he would actually learn something. Jumpkit was a confident tom and one that wasn't easily deterred by the odds. It also didn't help that Jumpkit just happened to get his mothers small bulky stature and her fluffy grey tabby fur markings. Jumpkit was almost an exact replica of his mother only male. His sister on the other hand looked nothing like Purestar, with curled ears and different marking Jumpkit had to guess she had some markings from either their father or grandparents. The young tom wouldn't know unless Purestar told him such facts.

Jumpkit bounded out of the nursery entrance before he stood in the center of the Clan's camp. "I shall be the greatest warrior EagleClan has ever seen!" The little tom yowled out for all to hear, only he dejected this claim when a loud sneeze came from the little tom's small lungs. "Bless you," Jumpkit excused himself before replying to his own excuse, "thank you! It wasn't like I was sneezing my lungs out or anything. I'm completely fine, no need to worry!" He looked around while he said this, looking to see if anyone was around. Jumpkit couldn't find anyone, but that didn't mean nobody was there. With a disgruntled grumble Jumpkit got up to his paws and explored the camp. He was almost tempted to go outside the Clan, but thought better of it when he realized his mother would have no qualms holding him back.

Back to top Go down
http://seekingredemption.forumotion.com/
Purestar
Site Owner
Site Owner
Purestar

Freshkill : 8398

Leader Stats
Leader Lives:
A New Begining [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue6/9A New Begining [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (6/9)
Relations: Quickpaw, Jump-paw(kits)--Bluefrost, Hollowsoul, Emberflame(closest friends/senior warriors)

PostSubject: Re: A New Begining [OPEN]   A New Begining [OPEN] EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 1:37 am

Slower than her bouncing brother, Quick-kit slipped from the nursery and stretched out, curling her body and walking on her toes in a circle as her thick tri-color fur gradually flattened back down. She was a big kit, a very big she kit, her thick fur almost making her look like a tiny member of Lionclan with her mane-like ginger, gray and white blaze around her head. She was indeed stocky like her mother, but had a long lithe-ness to her silky furred body too that she could never figure out... Her Celadon eyes blinked, big and curious as her curled ears slightly twitched at her louder brother. She had to giggle at his comment, looking at the small tomkit being towered over by every other object in the camp. She yawned for a moment, before the over-whelming excitement of an apprentice ceremony hit her.
"I'm gonna be an apprentice!!" She squeaked softly to herself, before trotting over to her brother on massive plush paws.
"I wonder who Purestar is going to assign to be our mentors!!" She voiced his and her own thoughts, purring warmly.
"The cat I think is the best for my little warriors to learn humility and respect",
A calm, soft voice replied behind the two kits.
Quick-kit gasped and turned around quick to see her mother, Purestar, approaching behind them.
Back to top Go down
https://cotsv2.forumotion.com/
Breezyb3
Breezyb3

Freshkill : 2906

PostSubject: Re: A New Begining [OPEN]   A New Begining [OPEN] EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 3:29 am

Silentstep watched on, amused, a mouse dangling from her mouth. She made no move to go over as she was already making her way over to Sky Rock so she had a good view of the ceremony. Her tail twitched a little as she breathed in the fresh air around her. Silentsong's, let's say, quiet personality meant she wasn't interested in talking very much. Actually she couldn't talk at all. She arrived infront of Sky Rock and sat down roughly where the front of the ceremony would be and settled down. Silentstep crunched into the mouse, caught earlier that day, savouring the delicious flavour. Content as she was she knew she couldn't stay laying down forever and reluctantly pulled herself up from her laying position so she was sitting and curled her tail around her paws. Her ears twitched to show she was watching and waiting. She was curious to see who mentored the soon to be apprentices.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly
Butterfly

Freshkill : 3009

Leader Stats
Leader Lives:
A New Begining [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue9/9A New Begining [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)
Relations:

PostSubject: Re: A New Begining [OPEN]   A New Begining [OPEN] EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 8:30 pm

The fluffy red and cream tabby slowly stretched her legs as she stood at the entrance to the warrior's den. It felt good to stretch them out after such a long rest. Butterflywing had already been out early - hunting in fact. Her endevours had been successful too; managing to catch two mice for the clan. The warrior was feeling rather delighted in that fact, however it was unlike her to boast. Instead, she placed them on the fresh-kill-pile and ventured back to the warrior den for a quick nap.

Butterflywing gazed around the camp. It was seeming to be rather busy, that was for certain. Purestar was standing among her little ones. Quickkit and Jumpkit. The two readying themselves to be apprentices, it seemed. Butterflywing could hear their squeaks and chirps about mentors and becoming warriors, bringing a small smile to her expression. What delights, she thought. Butterflywing tillt her head slightly, watching as Silentstep shifted towards the Sky Rock. Butterflywing had never heard the cat speak, in fact..She wasn't sure she could. Butterflywing couldn't help but feel sympathetic for her. How could someone ever become a real warrior; mentoring apprentices, becoming a deputy or even leader, if they lacked the ability to verbalize their words? It was a cruel life, she thought. Butterflywing placed her eyes back upon the warm face of the new mother, Purestar. The fluffy she-cat approached slowly, greeting the leader and her kits with a warm smile and nod to match. "Hello Purestar," she said. Butterflywing lowered her head now to the two kits, "And hello you two! All excited to become apprentices, are we?"

Back to top Go down
Masquerade
Adminstrator
Adminstrator
Masquerade

Freshkill : 9774

Leader Stats
Leader Lives:
A New Begining [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue7/9A New Begining [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (7/9)
Relations: Sootblaze (mate) & Silentsong(adopted son)

PostSubject: Re: A New Begining [OPEN]   A New Begining [OPEN] EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 9:44 am

The small grey tomkit looked behind himself when he heard heavy footsteps approaching from behind, it just happened to be his sister. He gave her a cheesy grin and waved his tail in greeting. "Hello Quickkit!" He bounded over to his sisters tri-colored pelt and rubbed their sides together in greeting. It would normally be an affectionate greeting that mates often used, however it would occasionally be displayed by littermates and parents showing affection for one another. Jumpkit nodded his head in agreement and was curious too as to who Purestar would match them up to. Would it be Bluefrost? The clans deputy? Or Butterflywing and Silentstep? Both would make excellent mentors, though it might be kinda hard for Silentstep to communicate with her apprentice if she ever got one. Jumpkit yowled out in surprise at Purestars voice, though it was calm and quite it still scared Jumpkit. Then again Jumpkit had a nack for dramatics. He glared playfully at the feline who gave life to him, "you scared me Purestar! And I'm not little!" Jumpkit snorted at the word 'little'. Yeah he maybe on the small side, but he knew he would grow and catch up to his sister in size. If not he would figure something out, after all Jumpkit is a resourceful cat.

Looking around he saw Silentstep at Sky Rock waiting for the ceremony. He was just about to bound over to her and start up a conversation even though his success rate at getting her to talk back was in the negatives. Only Butterflywing came over and asked if his sister and him were excited about their apprentice ceremony. Not wanting to be rude Jumpkit stayed and replied in full to her question, "uh-huh! I can't wait to see the territory, and hunt eagles and defend the clan! So much excitement for a cat!" Jumpkit loudly spoke while jumping around in circles. If a cat didn't know Jumpkit, they would think him mouse-brained for jumping excitedly in circles. Only dogs did that, and Jumpkit wasn't a dog.

(Pure, you should probably make a ceremony thread)
Back to top Go down
http://seekingredemption.forumotion.com/
Purestar
Site Owner
Site Owner
Purestar

Freshkill : 8398

Leader Stats
Leader Lives:
A New Begining [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue6/9A New Begining [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (6/9)
Relations: Quickpaw, Jump-paw(kits)--Bluefrost, Hollowsoul, Emberflame(closest friends/senior warriors)

PostSubject: Re: A New Begining [OPEN]   A New Begining [OPEN] EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 1:49 am

(Yee I shall! I just thought if i spoke about it a little here it would make people aware of it and such)

"Jumpkit, there's nothing wrong with being a small warrior. I'm aware I'm the smallest, fully grown cat in the clan and then some. Did that ever slow me down? Do you doubt my skills in battle, my little warrior?" Purestar purred affectionately, nuzzling her hyper-active kit before he got distracted by Butterflywing's polite question.
Quick-kit curled her large tail side to side in delight as she responded, "I want to become strong so I can keep those pesky Hawkclan cats from always trying to go in our territory and take our prey!" She stated with a strong nod of her head, like it was final.
Back to top Go down
https://cotsv2.forumotion.com/
Valérie
Adminstrator
Adminstrator
Valérie

Freshkill : 7148

PostSubject: Re: A New Begining [OPEN]   A New Begining [OPEN] EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 5:40 pm

Blackfire remained in the warrior's den, in his nest which was rather distanced from the others. He had complicated feelings towards other cats; he didn't trust them whatsoever, and would distance himself from them, yet he secretly longed to be with them at the same time. Thus, he acted rather eccentric, which often resulted in them leaving him alone. Not to mention, it made him feel better about himself; he had a more interesting personality.
Finally, hunger caused him to get to his paws and make his way to the fresh-kill pile. He kept his head slightly low - he kept it so in order to signify that he didn't want to be approached. Taking a sparrow, he swiftly retreated into the shade. He quietly picked at the bird, his silver eyes warily flicking across the camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Begining [OPEN]   A New Begining [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Begining [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1