Clans of the Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Allegiances
Site Announcments
Welcome to Clans of the Sky! We have officially reopened! Be sure if you are an older member to state this in your bio, all current members we advise you to finish putting up your character bio's so it doesn't cause confusion to our new members. Roleplay is in full bloom! New member's if your confused about anything be sure to shoot one of the staff members a pm! We welcome you and hope you enjoy your stay! Last Updated: October 8th, 2016
Weather
The day's are getting short and morning's have more of a bite to them which means Leaf-fall is here and soon Leaf-bare! Hurry up medicine cats! Make sure you stock up on herbs and plants for leaf-bare, wouldn't want to have a green-cough breakout, now would we?
Latest topics
» The brittle breeze of the cliff.
FinchKit's and Wolfkit's Ceremony(MANDATORY) EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 11:34 am by Little

» glitched.
FinchKit's and Wolfkit's Ceremony(MANDATORY) EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 1:50 am by Guest

» Follow In My Paw Steps
FinchKit's and Wolfkit's Ceremony(MANDATORY) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 5:00 pm by Masquerade

» Town of Glass and Ice
FinchKit's and Wolfkit's Ceremony(MANDATORY) EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 2:57 am by Guest

» Origin
FinchKit's and Wolfkit's Ceremony(MANDATORY) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 12:17 pm by Guest

» Goldenheart from Owlclan.
FinchKit's and Wolfkit's Ceremony(MANDATORY) EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 3:03 pm by Baxter

Affiliating
Static Sites
angels&thieves

Sister Sites

FinchKit's and Wolfkit's Ceremony(MANDATORY)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Baxter
Adminstrator
Adminstrator
Baxter

Freshkill : 8116

FinchKit's and Wolfkit's Ceremony(MANDATORY) Empty
PostSubject: FinchKit's and Wolfkit's Ceremony(MANDATORY)   FinchKit's and Wolfkit's Ceremony(MANDATORY) EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 9:33 pm

"All cats old enough to cat their own prey join beneath the high ledge for a clan meeting" The young chocolate colored leader jumped onto the ledge swiftly. She gave a small stretch while the other cats gathered beneath her. "In these times we may be out of danger,but it is something that is always lurking in the highest tree,which is why im proud to have two new apprentices to announce today." She spoke calmly,sitting down and letting her tail curl around her. "FinchKit,WolfKit please join me on the high ledge..." She took a moment for the Kits to climb up to the ledge before continuing "Finchkit! From this day forward,till you join me again as a warrior,you shall be know as Finchpaw,and i shall give the duty of mentoring you to LeopardClaw." She purred softly,before looking to Wolfkit. "WolfKit,i have a special task for you,or really,ShyWhisper does. It is your choice, and if you choose to accept this position, from this day forth until you take her place,you shall be known as WolfPaw. I believe you will make a fantastic medicine cat someday,and for you FinchPaw,a fine warrior."
Back to top Go down
Breezyb3
Breezyb3

Freshkill : 2898

PostSubject: Re: FinchKit's and Wolfkit's Ceremony(MANDATORY)   FinchKit's and Wolfkit's Ceremony(MANDATORY) EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 1:06 am

Wolfpaw was quite surprised, but filled with joy at the same time. She turned to Rosestar. "I accept." She mewed, barely hiding her joy and excitement. She was practically bouncing up and down, but hid it as best she could as she was trying not to make a fool of herself. Wolfpaw looked over the camp marvelling how different it looked from being higher up. She wished she could stay there forever, but that was too much to ask as she was not the leader.
Back to top Go down
Purestar
Site Owner
Site Owner
Purestar

Freshkill : 8390

Leader Stats
Leader Lives:
FinchKit's and Wolfkit's Ceremony(MANDATORY) Left_bar_bleue6/9FinchKit's and Wolfkit's Ceremony(MANDATORY) Empty_bar_bleue  (6/9)
Relations: Quickpaw, Jump-paw(kits)--Bluefrost, Hollowsoul, Emberflame(closest friends/senior warriors)

PostSubject: Re: FinchKit's and Wolfkit's Ceremony(MANDATORY)   FinchKit's and Wolfkit's Ceremony(MANDATORY) EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 11:42 am

Shywhisper approached the clan meeting place as soon as she heard Rosestar's call. She knew instantly what this was about, and her fur tingled in excitement at the thought. She couldn't deny the slightly childish giddiness inside of her, she was to be a mentor. Starclan gave her this wonderful kit to nurture, teach, and give all the necessary skills. This kit was the future of her clan, as when she was to die, Wolfpaw will take her place and provide for her clan the gift of healing. The responsibility was sure to be heavy on young Wolfpaw's shoulders, as it was for Shywhisper when she was also an apprentice. She joined the kit, and bent her head to touch her nose to the kit's soft head. 
"Don't worry, Medicine cat ceremonies are much more thrilling" she spoke with a mischievous gleam in her eyes.
"Just wait till the half moon, we'll go to the Moonpool and you'll have an amazing ceremony with all the other medicine cats" she purred and nuzzled the little Wolfpaw.
"I'm already proud of what you'll become..."
Back to top Go down
https://cotsv2.forumotion.com/
Valérie
Adminstrator
Adminstrator
Valérie

Freshkill : 7140

PostSubject: Re: FinchKit's and Wolfkit's Ceremony(MANDATORY)   FinchKit's and Wolfkit's Ceremony(MANDATORY) EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 4:18 pm

Leopardclaw was licking his paw up until Rosestar had called a clan meeting. Flicking his tail, the tom heaved himself to his paws and padded to the meeting. Sitting down, he glanced upwards towards his leader. He was certain that the two kits were going to become apprentices - they seemed to be old enough. Not to mention, Wolfpaw had shown excellent medicine cat potential. His predictions were immediately proven right. He flicked his ears when it was announced that he was to mentor Finchpaw. The young feline was rather... mischievous. It would be a bit of a doozy to train him, but Leopardclaw was known for his strictness and harsh discipline. He was at least patient, so he was certain he could handle the feline.
Walking forward, he nodded respectfully to Finchkit before touching noses. "Our training will begin as soon as possible," he murmured. "I will make you an exceptional warrior, Finchpaw. Have no doubts."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FinchKit's and Wolfkit's Ceremony(MANDATORY)   FinchKit's and Wolfkit's Ceremony(MANDATORY) Empty

Back to top Go down

FinchKit's and Wolfkit's Ceremony(MANDATORY)
Page 1 of 1